Water-dispersible synthetic resins, optical brighteners, acrylic dispersion, modified mineral fillers and additives.
Paint for internal application – water dispersion for application on walls and ceilings in rooms with normal humidity. It is applied on all types of plasters and putties, concrete, plasterboard, fiberboard and old water dispersion paints (tinted with tinting pastes).
– application on wet surfaces
– application on sunlit walls at temperatures above +35°C
The surfaces should be cleaned of dust and grease and then treated with a KLEPTER polymer primer consistent with the substrate.
– The application of paint with a brush, roller or spray gun should be done after the complete drying of the primer;
– Each subsequent layer of paint should be applied after the complete drying of the previous one (preferably after 4 hours);
– If necessary, the paint can be diluted with water (up to 10%);
– Stir the paint well before painting;
In closed containers. The product is water-based. Protect from freezing! Storage from +5°C to +35°C.
1L – 14~16 m2 – for one layer