Paint for external application – water dispersion, polymers, resins, optical brighteners, dispersion, mineral fillers and additives.
Antibacterial paint for external application – guaranteed sustainable protection against aggressive atmospheric conditions of high humidity and temperature. Creates crack resistant and flexible layer through which the moisture could not penetrate, regardless of the temperature changes of the environment. It provides strong wear resistance to washing and rubbing. The paint can be applied on all types of plasters and putties, wood, plasterboard, fiberboard, primed metal surfaces and old water dispersion paints.
– application on wet surfaces and on sunlit walls at temperatures above +35°C
The surfaces should be cleaned of dust and grease and then treated with a KLEPTER polymer primer consistent with the substrate.
– The application of paint with a brush, roller or spray gun should be done after the complete drying of the primer;
– Each subsequent layer of paint should be applied after the complete drying of the previous one (preferably after 4 hours);
– If necessary, the paint can be diluted with water (up to 10%);
– Stir the paint well before painting;
In closed containers. The product is water-based. Protect from freezing! Storage from +5°C to +35°C.
1L – 14~16 m2 – for one layer